The NRF (National Research Foundation of Korea) invites outstanding overseas researchers to Korea under the philosophy of “People Come First”; to promote joint research activities and international cooperation with researchers in Korea.
Your R&D experience in Korea and accumulated human networks will enhance your research capabilities, which will lead you to grow as a global research leader. In addition, we provide settlement support services such as residence, living expenses, medical service, Korean language education, and child education support during your time in Korea at your host institution.
We look forward to your interest in the international joint research program in Korea.
For more information, please click the link below.
- Program Leaflet (English)
- Program Leaflet (Korean)
- BP&KRF Presentation (English)
- BP&KRF Presentation (Korean)
1. Brain Pool (BP) Program
- Website http://www.nrf.re.kr/eng/cms/board/general/view?menu_no=189&nts_no=111960
- Announcement Brain Pool_19 1st call -Brain Pool announcement
- Guidelines Brain Pool_19 1st call Brain Pool Program Guidelines