KUSCO held a meeting with the Thai delegation to provide insights on how to establish a successful S&T cooperation with the U.S.
Date: January 24, 2018
Location: KUSCO conference room
Thai Delegation: 7 including
- Dr. Prajin Juntong, Deputy Prime Minister of Thailand
- Dr. Noppadol Soonthornon, Deputy Secretary-General to the Prime Minister for Political Affairs
- Dr. Soranit Siltharm, Permanent Secretary of Ministry of Science and Technology
- Dr. Sirirug Songsivilai, Secretary-General of National Research Council of Thailand
During the meeting, KUSCO and the Thai delegation discussed about the followings:
- KUSCO’s establishment
- KUSCO’s mission and its role in the scientific community in the U.S.
- KUSCO’s effort to fulfill its duties as the bridge between the U.S. and Korea for S&T cooperation
- KUSCO’s key success factors
- Thailand’s plan to revolutionize its S&T cooperation with leading countries in the S&T field